Master Planning and Urban Design
Array Automated Parking Solution
- Kuwait Green Belt Development, Kuwait. (Project Planning)
- King Abdul Aziz University, Saudi Arabia. (Project Planning)
- Pyramids Oasis Development, Egypt. (project Planning)
- Campus planning and Academic Building design entails good statistics gathering and Assimilation.
- Master Planning, Analysis of site, surroundings and Environment.
- Planning for projected rate of growth and phasing.
- Project feasibility and cost study.
- Building Design and Integration of related functions, with inter-departmental planning and involving user groups.
- Achieving Stimulating Learning environments.
- Flexibility of space use.
- Clarity of orientation, Traffic and circulation.
- Adaptive Re-use of Existing Structures and restoration of existing facilities.
Theme Park Projects:
- Dreamland Theme Park (250 acres) - Egypt
- Oak Hills Estates - Orlando Florida
- Georgina Resort at 821 Lake Drive East, Georgina, Ontario, 2006, (8,000 m2, $10,000,000).
- 7331 Kingston Rd - Proposed Hotel
- Half Moon Bay Hotel, Antigua. Renovations to the main hotel and a link of complete efficiency suites extension to the hotel as well as a number of independent bungalow clusters (HNJ).
- Sally Hotel, Giza, Egypt. Design Proposal.
- Kuwait Green Belt Development, a10-hectare recreational development. (Project Planning).
- Antolia College Sports Complex, Greece. (HNJ).
- Bizerte Sports Complex, Tunisia.
- A Marine Complex development proposal for the Herreshoff family in Bristol, Rhode Island. (HNJ).
- Sunset Bay Golf and Tennis Club Resort, Georgian Bay, Ont. Design Development.
- Crystal Beach Development, north of Belleville, Ont. Design Development.
- Pyramids Oasis Golf Course and Resort development, Egypt. Master Plan.
- Gaza Hotel